HR Manager - Belgrade
Our client is a global provider of full spectrum logistics services with stable local presence.
For further support of their HR activities, we are searching for a dedicated and reliable human resources professional for the position of
- university degree in social sciences
- extensive experience in managing HR department, preferably within larger systems
- knowledge of all organizational functions and HR practices as well as local legislative
- strategic approach, proactivity and development orientation
- excellent interpersonal and mentoring skills with hands-on approach
- fluency in English and PC literacy are required
- further development and implementation of the HR strategy, plan, guidelines and processes
- coordinating small HR team and leading the recruitment, onboarding, training and development, performance appraisal, compensation and benefits, and ensuring overall organizational effectiveness
- cooperation with other department managers to achieve full implementation of company HR strategy and to recognize potential needs and risks
- communication and negotiation with outsourced providers of HR services
- manage day-to-day issues, projects and budget
- supporting strategic planning and decision-making at executive level so the organization's human resource approach is aligned with business strategy
- regular reporting to General Manager
Our client is offering you a challenging and responsible position, an opportunity for further development of your career within a structured international environment.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Grad / Region
- Država Srbija