Key Account Manager - Tesa - Belgrade
We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive products for industry, trade and consumers. The more than 6500 products developed and produced by tesa are marketed in over 100 countries. We assist our end consumers in their creative everyday activities and help them to ease everyday life. In the automotive, paper, printing and electronic segments, we cooperate closely with our customers in the development of manufacturing processes and finished products. As one of the world’s market leaders, our intention is to continue growing in the future.
And how do you see your future?
Key Account Manager
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- focusing on growing and developing existing clients in Serbia, generating new business and optimizing business approach
- operate as lead point of contact for all matters for dedicated customers
- build and maintain strong, trustful and long-lasting customer relationships
- negotiate successfully under pressure, even in highly competitive market environment
- identify market opportunities per segment, align strategical approach with Sales Manager and collaborate with sales colleagues to achieve optimal results
- achievement of sales targets, as well as profit and loss responsibility for defined market segments
- represent customer and market needs internally, ensuring timely and successful execution of necessary activities
- college degree
- 3-5 years of experience in FMCG and B2B international environment
- sales experience towards automotive and other industries is highly appreciated
- experience in key account management, including sales planning, pricing and trading negotiation
- good English knowledge and advanced user knowledge of MS Office
- excellent presentation, negotiation and strategic market understanding and knowledge
- self-starter with strong independence in work
- proven ability to put plans into actions and deliver high quality results
Do you think tesa?
We offer competitive salary and benefits, professional international team and international career opportunities in an outstanding growth environment. The position is located in Serbia.
Are you interested in this challenge? We look forward to your English Application & CV including information about your desired salary and your availability sent exclusively to HILL International, our HR Partner’s email address: email@example.com
Grad / Region
- Država Srbija