Manager Technical Services - Schaeffler - Belgrade
The Schaeffler Group is a leading global integrated automotive and industrial supplier. The Schaeffler Group makes a key contribution to “mobility for tomorrow” with high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications. The technology company generated sales of approximately EUR 14 billion in 2017. With more than 92,000 employees, Schaeffler is one of the world’s largest family companies and, with approximately 170 locations in over 50 countries, has a worldwide network of manufacturing locations, research and development facilities, and sales companies.
Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket is responsible for the Group’s global automotive replacement parts business for the LuK, INA and FAG brands for over 40 years from its headquarters in Langen, Germany. With a global network of ca.11,500 distribution partners and more than 50 sales and representative offices, the company is known for its close proximity to customers and for delivering superior service.
To ensure the continuous growth in the Automotive Aftermarket segment, we are searching for a professional to join the Southeastern Europe team as:
Manager Technical Services – Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket
Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Albania
- Providing technical trainings and product presentations
- Regular technical consulting, also in connection with complaints
- Increasing confidence and secure technical competence of customers
- Collecting and analyzing relevant market data concerning competition products and market needs
- Warranty handling
- Cooperating in new product releases
- Translating and preparing technical information
- University degree in a technical subject, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of technical experience in the automotive industry. Hands on experience is considered an asset
- Strong knowledge in the automotive segment
- Local language, Fluency in English, German is considered as an additional asset
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Extensive travelling within the area, travelling abroad for meetings with the team and trainings
- Integrity, Ambition, Team player, Creativity, Self-confidence, Target focus
We offer you a challenging position with excellent career perspectives. Are you excited about the idea of applying your successful customer orientation in a future-oriented manner? Please send your informative application documents to: email@example.com
Please notice that HILL International d.o.o. is our HR Consulting Partner in this selection process.
We will appreciate your interest and will treat your application in strict confidentiality!
Grad / Region
- Država Srbija