Our client is a reputable FMCG company, a market leader in its field. For further development of their marketing activities we are searching for a committed and experienced candidate, for the position of a:
Marketing and R&D Project Manager
- university degree in business or technical related field
- minimum 3 years of marketing experience in leading R&D project teams, ideally in FMCG sector
- fluency in English and full PC literacy are prerequisites
- valid driving license (B category)
- strong project management skills and ability to manage and coordinate diversified project teams
- analytical thinker with strong personal integrity, emphasized initiative, innovative approach and business understanding
- excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- management of R&D budgets, projects and teams
- supervision of new product development, following up on product innovation projects, quality improvements and alignment with targeted product specifics
- coordination with R&D and production teams, in order to assess internal capacities for portfolio extensions
- constant portfolio assessment enlisting and delisting of products based on their profitability, market potential, etc.
- driving projects and teams relating product assessment and analysis for local and international markets
- management and supervision of market and competition analysis, improving tools and processes in order to get a proficient and most usable data for further actions
- reporting to Executive Marketing Manager
Our Client offers a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic environment, a possibility to fully express and further develop your potentials.
If you are confident you can contribute to further portfolio research and development of our client, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500