Beiersdorf is a cosmetic company based in Hamburg, Germany. With more than 130 years of long-standing skin care tradition and experience in the field of research and development, Beiersdorf has a strong place in the global competitive market.
The Beiersdorf portfolio consists of NIVEA, the world's leading skin care and beauty brand, Eucerin, La Prairie, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast.
As we head into the future, we want to become the number one skin care company in the world.
We are working hard on hiring people who will fit our culture; those with a "can do" attitude, an associative approach to work, an emotional relationship with our brands, and a genuine desire to learn and grow professionally. Are you someone who can show ambition, accept changes, and take responsibility? If so, we would like to meet you.
We now have a great opportunity for a Head of Logistic and CS to join our Supply Chain division.
Regional Head of Logistics and CS
- Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia -
- experience in managerial position in logistics and warehousing in distribution, trading or logistics company within international environment
- university degree
- hands-on experience in customer service management
- experience in setting procedures and defining and optimizing processes in logistics and stock management
- proficiency in English and MS Office is prerequisite, while experience in SAP is advantageous
- extraordinary planning, organization, analytical and negotiation skills
- independent, highly operative and strategic thinker with strong communication and cooperation skills
- managing regional operations in Customer Service and logistic for following offices: Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia
- managing relationship with logistic partners in terms of accuracy, efficiency and service level
- responsible for the management, control, optimization and coordination and optimization of warehouse processes, scrapping, custom clearance transport and delivery of the shipments together with the logistics partner
- overall responsibility for timely, accurate and optimal stock levels of products
- Taking the lead for continuous improvement of systems and procedures in compliance with required standards, regulations and corporate guidelines
- management of forecasting, planning, inventory and ordering
- leading regional teams, promoting potentials and providing plans for personnel development
- responsibility for implementation and continuous improvement of systems and procedures
- active monitoring and managing customer service level of the logistics partner as well as of the company
- KPI Management, providing guidelines for forecast accuracy
- identification of and providing solutions to complex ordering issues
- continuous monitoring, analysis and reporting of processes and results and exploring opportunities for further improvements
- responsible for the Customer Supply budget, defining priority projects to improve and deliver the expected level of service to customers
Beiersdorf is offering you a challenging and inspirational position, an opportunity to set a milestone of the regional CS function, as well as to develop yourself further professionally.
If you have the necessary drive for this opportunity, please send your CV and motivation letter in English, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500